Swirl Wine Bar & Market

Friday, December 25, 2009

Cultivating Gratitude


I awoke early in my parent's home in chilly Pennsylvania this morning, made a cup of coffee and huddled back under the covers to write in my journal on this merriest of days. As one tends to do on days such as this, I began to think about all of the treasured gifts life has given me.

I am so thankful and fortunate to have the gifts of -
+ a wonderful family and circle of friends who truly care about me
+ a loving partner to share my life
+ work that makes me smile
+ a safe and happy home to lie my head at night
+ loving animals that make me laugh and warm my heart daily
+ physical and emotional health and well being
+ an inquisitive mind always seeking, always open

My message to myself this Christmas day is to let go of fear and seek to be the best person you can be, today and everyday. Cultivate gratitude and be thankful for all of the wonderful gifts life has given you.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails